We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Fort Lauderdale
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Fort Lauderdale has beautiful weather, except when it's raining. Many of
our wildlife creatures seek shelter when the Florida rain starts to come down.
If you have any small holes on your roof or under your porch, you are at risk
of becoming a new shelter for a critter such as a raccoon or opossum. They can
use their teeth and nails to dig into these holes and enter your home or
dissapear under your porch. Luckily our talented team knows exactly how to handle
wildlife issues such as this, and many more.
We service the following cities:
Wilton Manors, Lazy Lake, North Andrews Gardens,
West Ken-Lark, Broward Estates, Sea Ranch Lakes,
Lauderdale Lakes, Melrose Park, Terra Mar, Palm Aire, Broadview Park,
Broadview-Pompano Park, North Beach, Chambers Estates,
Kendall Green, Loch Lomond, Bonnie Lock-Woodsetter, Tedder,
, Coral Springs
, Coconut Creek
, North Lauderdale
, Lauderdale Lakes
, and Cooper City
We also service the following counties: Monroe County, Dade County, Lee County,
Hendry County, Palm Beach County, Charlotte County, Glades County, Martin County,
Sarasota County, De Soto County, Highlands County, Okeechobee County,
Manatee County, and Saint Lucie County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Fort Lauderdale wildlife removal